Our approach to tax return preparation involves more than mere compliance with government regulations. The filing of federal and state tax returns is a requirement that must be met by all individuals and organizations. We have extensive experience helping our clients to fulfill this requirement while simultaneously achieving results that are most beneficial to them. The true value of our services, however, is conducted prior to actually preparing the returns. We believe that it is important to understand our client's short and long-term goals and then construct a tax strategy tailored to realize them. Our strategies are designed to take into consideration retirement and estate plans as well as cash flow requirements with the objective of reducing the overall tax burden. It is also equally important to monitor and adjust this plan as changes in the tax code or the client's goals occur. A proactive approach allows our clients to achieve their objectives in the most tax efficient manner.
Some examples of tax services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, corporations, partnerships, and other organizations
- Calculation of "Safe Harbor" estimated tax payments
- Development of projections and models to identify proactive solutions to reducing the overall tax burden
- Representation on tax examinations or litigation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), state and local taxing authorities
- Corporate or partnership structuring including the use of S-Corporations, limited liability corporations, trusts, family limited partners, …etc.
- Analysis of tax-advantaged investments
- Consulting on gift and tax estate issues